Session 9: Project Finalization and Presentation
- The objective of this session is to complete your final project, as well as construct a Google Slide presentation or Prezi which displays the results/findings of your project.
- If you have any lingering questions or concerns on how to complete your final project, please do not hesitate to ask any of the mentors/instructors. Remember we are here to help!
- Once your project is finished, you may begin to work on your presentation. We will be using Google Slides or Prezi in order to create each presentation.
- To see the example presentation, click here.
- Make a point to include visuals in your presentation, such as charts, graphs, or tables.
- Answer the following questions in your presentation:
- Why did an overall positive/neutral/negative trend exist in your sample Tweets?
- Did you expect your results? Why/why not?
- Why are these results significant? Do they reveal anything about how individuals feel towards certain topics or ideas?
- Why aren’t these results completely accurate?
Congratulations! You have finished your final session of SWiFT! To return to the schedule, click here.